Contest Corner

Hey this is Jenny...... i'm 14....... and i hpoe u like my site!!!!!!!!!! it's mostly bout stories, contests and polls.....sooo feel free to e-mail me @ anytime and i'm always here when u need advise.....E-MAIL ME!!!!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Writting contest

Hey guys i'm holding a contest 4 the best story any1 can e-mail me!!! Here r some guidelines

  • u must e-mail me
  • has to b at least a paragraph
  • no more than 7 paragraphs
  • can put in images (don't have to)
  • make it in a font that anyone can read
  • must b in a color that u can c
  • most of all u have to be a member
  • must be in b4 June16th 2005
  • u can come in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd

I think that's it . if u have any questions then e-mail me but u have to b a member to e-mail me. Don't 4get to have fun and enjoy what ur doing!!!!

****I'll post the winner and all that stuff on June 12 2005*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home